I was browsing through Becca’s website (www.beccacosmetics.com), because I heard rumors that they had released a new foundation; And indeed they did.
Putting aside my foundation lemmings, I was peeking at their new looks for winter, when I was reminded about a look that I had promised myself to attempt: Balearic Love (check the look: http://www.beccacosmetics.com/eu/get-the-look/balearic-love/).
I know, I know…its quite late to be doing such a summery look, but as you can see in the final result, the look is very well suited for Fall/Winter. If you are bold, pair it with plum statement lips.
You can go as bold or as subtle as you wish with this look. I used just 1 product from Becca. An important note I want to highlight here: The brows should be a bit messy. Fill in a bit the gaps, some clear gel, and thats it.
- UD Primer potion in Sin
- UD NAKED 2 Palette eyeshadows: Busted
- UD Naked palette eyeshadows: Naked, Half Baked, Sin and Virgin
- Laura Geller Baked eyeshadow: Candied bronze (only the copper side)
- Bobbi brown gel ink: Caviar and Black Mauve shimmer
- MAC eye kohl: Powersurge
- MAC eyeshadow: Signed,Sealed and Show stopper
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus
- Cargo Lash Activator mascara
- L’oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Anastasia Strawburn kit
- Hourglas Mineral Veil Primer
- UD Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- MAC Studio fix Fluid NC15 in areas where more coverage was needed (note: studio fix fluid will be less darker when spot-zone applied over another foundation than on bare skin)
- MAC Mineralized skinfinish compact in Light
- BECCA Shimmering skin perfector in Topaz
- Nars Blush in Douceur
- Guerlain Sun Blush in Sun Kissed
- UD All nighter setting spray
- Laura Mercier Corrector in Mauve
- La mer concealer in Light
- Lipstick Queen Lipgloss in 2 minutes
- NARS lip pencil in Sex Machine
- MAC Lipstick in Fresh Brew
I will pair this look with some Mauve/bronzy swarovski earrings, and a long black sweater. I am going out to dinner tonight!
I hope you enjoy it!