I had the itch to do this look because I received my St. Tropez Skin Illuminator (in Violet) on the mail today (yaay!!).
I love highlighters, specially if they have a violet/blue tinge to it, I think it looks gorgeous on pale skin 🙂
And why not use the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette to complete the look?
I paired it with a bluish eyeliner and burgundy mascara. I kind of like how it turned out, the contrast of the colors makes a neutral eye look ‘interesting’.
- Lime crime primer
- PAM cosmetics LE MAQ fard creme in 117
- UD Naked 2 eyeshadows: Chopper, Snakebite, Half Baked, Bootycall and Foxy
- Chanel Le crayon Kohl in 69 Clair
- MAC Pearlglide in Industrial
- YSL Mascara Volume effect faux cils in 5
- La mer concealer in Light
- Mac pro corrector in peach
- SKII Brightening Lucent base
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual skin enhancer in SSX-01
- St. Tropez Skin Illuminator in Violet
- Becca Shimmering skin perfector SPF 20 in Pearl
- Mac prep & prime loose powder
- Chanel Joues Contraste in 63 Plum Attraction
- Guerlain Blush G
- UD All nighter setting spray
- Givenchy Hydra sparkling Magic lip & cheek balm (orange)
- MAC Lipglass in Silly Girl
I hope you enjoy it!
Link to video tutorial: (check back tomorrow, as I have to edit the video)
Link to Kevyn Aucoin SSX-01 review: (check back tomorrow)