Does it look THAT serious? I swear I didn’t spend that much….
My haul consisted of:
- Institut Esthederm sunscreens (Photo Reverse & No Sun)
- Dr. Hauschka sampler of their clay mask
- PUPA foundation in no. 11 (My holy grail super match! review to come)
- Crest 3D white Luxe toothpaste (LOVE it!)
- Some bleaching powder
- Carita Progressif mousse de beaute (cleansing gel/mousse, smells incredible, smells expensive haha!)
- Swarovski earrings
- Intimate hygiene wipes (Can’t live without them!)
- Hubby’s haul (Nail oil pen, Acca Kappa eye cream, face cream)
I love, love, love these headbands. The sparklier the better (for me, 😀 )
Opalescent pink earrings, I am a sucker for earrings.
So far, loving the Photo Reverse. It is pretty unusual in the sense that it lacks SPF information…but we’ll see.
I can’t rave enough about this foundation. It does all what I wish for (in a foundation) and more: coverage, natural fresh matte finish, doesn’t oxidize…it has a long wear…and its uber-duper pale! (NW05-10, more on the lower range)
I think he made a great choice with that eye cream 🙂
What is a blog post without at least 1 picture of myself? 😛
Our ferry to Estonia, love the sea! (Did I mention I was a competitive swimmer? Also I am a pisces…so no wonder I love the sea!)
Old town in Tallinn….
Yummy peachy iced tea + cinnamon roll in muffin form!
Tallinn….looks pretty medieval to me 🙂
Me and my beloved hubby! (PS: Note the background…YUP…I went there more than couple of times. I did resist buying, though…)