October is here and I am mega late with my empties (which I rarely conserve), but here…lo and behold…le empties:
- Phytodensium shampoo: I liked it, but wont be repurchasing again.
- Bobbi brown extra repair eye balm: Love it, lasted me for very very long, but its discontinued now 😦
- Kiehls abyssinia cream spf 23: Its good, very good, but since I cant use any moisturizers on my face now, I wont be repurchasing it. (this was a xmas gift from my hubby, thank you porci :*)
- Kiehls cross terrain deodorant: From my hubby, I stole this. It is an OK deo. Nothing amazing.
- Lush the sacred truth: Its good, feels nice, smells nice.
- Kiehls serum (the one for hyperpigmentation): totally disliked it. Wont repurchase again.
I also (not pictured) finished 2 batiste dry shampoos. They are my favorite. I still have 2 more back ups 🙂
As you can see…I have 4 sunscreens there. Thats because sunscreens get bad quickly, and I want to use them before that happens.
I also have 2 oils (one scented and the other natural) that I have to finish (since they can get rancid)
A body fragrance I have been having for too long.
3 hair products: a hairspray and 2 volumizing sprays
Hopefully they will be done by the next month.
What about you? What are your empties? did you like them? dislike them? which are your project 10 pan?
See you tomorrow 😉