I was intending to post this yesterday but for some technical reasons, it did not want to go through.
Anyways, that being said…let’s talk gratitude, shall we?
-or I will write about it :)-
I feel grateful:
- For having less and less pain everyday (Thanks to yoga and meditation)
- For the beautiful gift/s my dear friend made to me; those gifts in question were 2 books that have transcended my way of thinking and seeing things.
- For my beautiful bird-friend, whom is always there to cheer me up.
- For being more aware of myself; as someone with an eating disorder, being aware and understanding the triggers has been life changing. Took me a decade, but I finally start to grasp it.
- For the beautiful music out there, talented artists that create such things for others to enjoy (Been loving Absence of Fear by Bliss and Lament N°2 (Thor tibetan bell edit) by Dale Cornelius)
- For my mom being around, she is always there when I need her and I hope to be always there for her when she needs me.
- For my awesome husband, he is always trying his best and he cares a lot about me.
- For my dear friends (you know who you are 🙂 )
- For the ability to have access to the gym, yoga…
- For the chance to have a supportive family towards my passion for make up artistry (and overall creativity)
- For the cool weather, even though its raining and sort of dull weather, I can snuggle myself in clothes and not sweat every time I take a walk
- For the awesome youtubers out there who put so much effort into creating awesome entertaining videos.
- For the chance to study a field that although challenging – very rewarding at the same time.
So…what are you grateful for today?
Let me know in the comment section!
Until next time!