It’s already beginning of November and I HAVE NOT made a favorites post…so here it comes! Bit belated…but packed with goodies.
- LifeNK Drift Away shower gel and body lotion: This stuff is AMAZING. Smells heavenly and very relaxing. If you aren’t fan of musky/patchuli scents…I would try out first the shower gel, since its creamier and warmed in scent. The body lotion is very powerful stuff. Usually I don’t need any extra fragrance with this.
- Lush R&B: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Smells heavenly; The main reason why I purchased it. I use it to groom my hair after I have styled it. I find that it works better on dry hair (for me) and does not weight it down or make it any greasier (if applied sparingly)
- Bobbi Brown Eye brightener + Corrector: Both in the shade porcelain bisque. I use the tinted eye brightener if I am wearing only tinted moisturizer, as I don’t want a super coverage, just a more fresh and wakeful look. I will layer on top the corrector for more coverage. These 2 are awesome at reducing the purple undertones in my under eyes 🙂
- Ren Bio Retinoid concentrate: Has helped me reduce my acne by 10 fold. I absolutely adore it.
- Serge Lutens Chergui: A sample I got from an order in Serge Lutens. I really really like it, smells very fire-ish, very hot; like its name (chergui…a desert wind).
- Chantecaille Tinted moisturizer: Gives a very fresh and dewy skin, but can feel slightly sticky. Nevertheless…it looks awesome.
- Phyto Phytocitrus shampoo: My favorite shampoo (along the phytojoba) to keep my hair color in place and deliver shine like nothing else. I also love the phytocitrus mask.
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensuan skin enhancer foundation SSX-01: Been reaching for this quite a bit lately. Mainly for undereye concealing.
- Redken Quick tease 15: I pretty much shaved most of my head, leaving my crown area with hair. I like to have the -whats left of- hair very volumized and big. This product really does the trick, but I have to be careful to not overapply or it will look greasy. Smells awesome.
- Lady Speed Stick Ph Active: This stuff works and works really good.
Yesss! Finally got my hands on my first Suqqu Lipstick (EX-09)…and I am afraid its the first to many to come. This is the creamy glow moist lipstick; very creamy, very buttery…but stays on well. It feels almost like honey but not sticky…it feels like a very thick lipbalm. Makes your lips look better while staying translucent. This packaging is gorgeous too: Opalescent :)))
This lipstick reminds me of the Kanebo treatment lipstick – Not surprising since Suqqu is the ‘luxury’ brand from Kanebo.
I will probably upload a look of the day with this lipstick in the near future 🙂
See you tomorrow!