Long time no talk! 🙂
I have been very busy with college and I am still busy. But hopefully will get a break for the summer and I will be able to update you guys more frequently.
Now onto the fun part!
Starting with my favourites:
- Systane Balance: I happen to have severe dry eyes and after having tried many eye drops, I found these to work the best. They have an oil base to them so the lubrication power stays longer. It does not make the eyes blurry and as a bonus it has a shelf life of 6 months once opened.
- L’Occitane foot cream with 15% shea butter: Its an awesome foot cream and its very thick. This usually fixes my dry feet within 1-2 applications. It also has essential oils (I believe lavender and some other) that gives it a refreshing feel to the cream.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: I got this as a gift from my hubby (Thank you! :*) and I absolutely love it. I used to despise it, but for some reason now its my favourite fragrance for summer. Its very potent, but not overpowering (at least for me). Its sweet but fresh at the same time.
- Viktor & Rolf Bonbon: I only have samples of this but I plan on buying the full size. This one can be strong. Its like flower bomb on steroids. Its sweeter and more on-your-face, but I still find it charming for summer time.
- Ren Glycolactic skin renewal peel mask: I LOVE this. Its slightly tingly when first applied, but it really exfoliates AND moisturises the skin. I usually apply this after the Dermalogica thermafoliant when I want a boost in radiance.
- Dermalogica Thermafoliant: My all time favourite exfoliant. It has chemical exfoliation with physical exfoliation as well as slightly heating up when applied on the skin. It gives a beautiful glow and does the job at removing dead skin cells, which I really need now since I have been using the Retin-A again.
- Dermalogica multivitamin power firm: A silicone based eye and lip cream. It is very concentrated in vitamins and peptides as well as being silicone-ish feeling, so its great under concealer. It also does not migrate to the eyes so I don’t suffer from stingy/irritated eyes 🙂 It also can be applied around the lips, which I find its awesome before lipliner.
- Dermalogica antioxidant mist: This is THE mother of all toners. Its in a spray form, it hydrates, refreshes, firms and gives a glow to the skin all right away. It also smells wonderful.
- Murad Oil control mattifier: I use this when its very hot and humid outside, it supposedly lasts for 8 hrs…I have to say my skin stays pretty matte most of the day with this.
- Shiseido Sun lotion spf50+: I used to use the cream, which was a disaster on my skin; too greasy, too chalky, too bulky. But with the lotion, the sunscreen ‘sets’ very quickly and really does the job at keeping my skin pale and not burnt. It also controls oil pretty well and is an awesome make up base.
- Bioderma Micellar water: Does a great job at removing non waterproof make up.
- Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation Soft porcelain: It controls oil, has good coverage and its glowy at the same time. I love this to set any of my BB creams or tinted moisturisers.
- Laura Mercier setting powder in sun dust: My go to bronzer at the moment. It has the perfect dose of redness and brownness along with some shimmer to give my skin dimension.
- Shu Uemura BB perfector: although a tad too dark for me, it has amazing coverage and lasts very well on hot humid weather.
- Laura mercer eye brow pencil in auburn: Perfect if you have coppery eyebrows, very natural tone and it was a waxy consistency to it so the colour lasts all day.
- RMK eye brow mascara in copper: I love this to set my eyebrows. It is coppery, but I adore the effect.
- Make up for ever aqua smoky lash: when I know I need something to last me all day, no flake…this is my go to mascara. Doesn’t sting or burn the eyes, gives amazing volume and separation.
- Oribe après beach hair spray: Awesome to give a boost of texture and volume. But do not over do it since it can make your hair flat and dirty looking since its not a matte spray but a shine spray. Smells wonderful.
- Living proof full shampoo & conditioner: LOVE LOVE LOVE this. My copper hair colour lasts way longer, it gives me amazing volume, hair feels clean and fresh and my style last longer. I can’t say enough good about this 🙂
- Living proof PHD 5-in-1 styling treatment: My HG of styling treatments. Gives volume, makes any hair style easier to achieve, makes the hot tools work way better, hair feels healthier and stronger, style lasts longer, hair is cleaner for longer period of time.
- Ojon treatment: The original one. I adore it. I usually leave it overnight and wash my hair in the morning and I get incredible volume and thickness along with shine 🙂
Onto my haul:
- Mac lipstic in Costa Chic & Sunny Seoul: I am undecided with those. I originally went to buy the lipstick in Sushi kiss, which they do not carry over here 😦 I thought those might be the closest dupes but they weren’t. I am not sure what is wrong with the colours but they look weird on me. I tried layering them, using lipliner…lipgloss…and nothing. Any suggestions?
- Mac lipliner in Lasting sensation: I am undecided as well 😦
- Mac chromagraphic pencil in magenta: I love chromagraphic pencils, they never disappoint me and this one was no exception 🙂
- DuWop Moon venom: Looks gorgeous and plumps the lips 🙂
- Lush: Karma soap (I am obsessed with Karma scent) and a foot exfoliator.
As you can see, my MAC trip wasn’t that successful, which is a bummer for me because I don’t haul often in MAC. I hope I can find a way to make these products work.
Thank you for stopping by!